Best Online Casino Sign Up Bonus – How To Claim Them?
When it comes to online gambling, the options are practically endless, and our Indian readers can easily be confused with the myriad offerings. That is where we come in; at Pro Indian Casinos, we take our job seriously and conduct in-depth research and reviews about every online casino and online lottery in India that accepts players from India. Our research includes checking all the available bonus options, especially the sign up bonuses offered at Indian online casinos, which we’ll discuss at length here.
Hands down, the best selection for Indian players!
What Is A Casino Sign Up Bonus?
Simple, a casino sign up bonus is the bonus a casino offers its newly registered members. The sign up or welcome bonus is also a way for the casino to entice people to join and play. There are several types of casino sign up bonuses which we’ll cover at length below.
Sign up casino bonuses are there to tempt people to join the online casino.
Interestingly, land-based casinos don’t offer bonuses, so many players prefer to play at online casinos just for this reason. However, land-based casinos have other perks like free drinks, free lunch, comped rooms, and the like. In any case, these don’t compare to the sign up bonuses of online casinos, as the online casino sign up bonuses can be used to play the provided games.
Read the terms & conditions before picking a casino bonus. Check the RTP, wagering requirements, and if there is any need to make deposits?
How to activate your casino bonus?
Jot down the promo code if any. As some casinos might not transfer the bonus automatically.
Check the validity of the Bonus
Make sure to check the validity period of the casino bonus. Not all sites offer bonuses without an expiry date.
Types of Casino Sign Up Bonuses
Generally, there are two main types of sign up bonuses related to online casinos:
Cashable Sign Up Bonus
The cashable sign up bonus is the bonus you can keep after meeting the T&Cs and wagering requirements. The cashable casino sign up bonus is much rarer than the other type – the non-cashable sign up casino bonus. The cashable sign up bonuses are perhaps the best kind of casino bonus, as these can help you maximize your bankroll and have a better chance of winning. Also, once you satisfy the T&Cs and wagering requirements, you can cash out the bonus along with your winnings.
Cashable sign up bonuses allow you to maximize your bankroll and cash them out.
Non-Cashable Sign Up Bonus
The non-cashable sign up bonus is the bonus you can use to keep wagering and increase your bankroll, but you can’t keep the bonus money for yourself. The non-cashable bonus is more commonly found at online casinos, and it helps you maximize your bankroll, but you will need to spend the entire bonus amount playing casino games. Still, you get to keep the winnings you make using the non-cashable sign up bonus after fulfilling the T&Cs and wagering requirements.
Non-cashable sign up bonus is also called a sticky bonus, and you need to spend it placing wagers.
Sign Up Bonus Varieties
Now that we’ve outlined the types of online casino sign up bonuses, here are a few words on the various bonuses. We are talking about three different sign up bonuses that are most commonly found in almost all online casinos:
- Free Spins – as the name suggests, the online casino sign up bonus comes in the form of free spins that you can use on select slot games. These come with T&Cs and wagering requirements, and usually, you can keep the winnings.
- Cash Bonus – the cash bonus is a fixed amount you get once you sign up to the online casino. The cash sign up bonus is usually not related to a specific deposit, but it is a set sum that all newly registered members of the platform who opt for the welcome bonus will receive.
- Deposit Match Bonus – the deposit match bonus is the most commonly found online casino sign up bonus. The deposit match bonus is related to a required deposit amount – you need to deposit a certain amount to unlock the deposit match bonus that adds a set percentage to your account, but this is usually a very generous amount that you can use to play various games.
What to Look For Before Signing Up for a Casino Bonus?
Before you go and join just about any online casino, you need to do your research, or you can read our in-depth reviews of the top online casinos that provide their services to Indian players. We’ve outlined the most essential things you need to be aware of related to online casino sign up bonuses:
- Necessary information – before you can claim an online casino sign up bonus, you need to provide all your info to the website, like name, address, date of birth, phone number, etc.
- Adding a payment method – in most cases, you will need to add a payment method and deposit a certain amount before you can activate the sign up bonus.
- Wagering requirements – all sign up bonuses come with wagering requirements, and you should learn these before you opt to get the bonus. Wagering or rollover requirements mean that you need to wager the casino bonus a specific number of times to qualify for withdrawal of the wins, which can range from 1x to 70x and even 100x.
- Time limits – the sign up or welcome bonuses are not available indefinitely, and most have an expiry date of 7 to 30 days. If you don’t fulfill the T&Cs and wagering requirements in this period, you waiver the bonus money and any possible winnings you may have won using the bonus money.
- Eligible games – not all casino games are eligible to be played with the sign up bonus. So we suggest you pick the eligible games that use a higher percentage of the casino sign up bonus so you get a chance to fulfill the T&Cs sooner.
- Are free spins included in the offer – many online casinos throw in free spins as a part of the welcome bonus offer, so you should check for these before joining the online platform, especially if slots are your preferred game.
- Is it better to claim via the mobile app – another thing to check is whether the online casino platform has different bonus terms for joining it via desktop or mobile app. Some casinos throw in additional perks by joining their platform using the mobile app, like extra free spins.
How to Claim A Casino Sign Up Bonus?
Claiming a casino sign up bonus offer is usually very straightforward, as most often, these are incorporated in the sign up process, and you can simply opt-in during the registration process. Still, here is an outline of the most commonly found way to claim a casino sign up bonus:
- Select an online casino with a sign up bonus worth your while
- Fill in the sign up form, provide your info and create login credentials
- Top up your account with the minimum required amount
- Claim the casino bonus
- Select your preferred game, play, and enjoy!
Online casinos have made it effortless for new members to claim the sign in bonus!
Sign Up Bonus Wagering Requirements
Now that we’ve covered everything else related to sign in bonuses let’s talk about a vital part of online casino bonuses – the wagering requirements. The wagering requirement is a multiplier that can range from 1x to 100x on most online casinos; this is the number of times you need to wager the bonus amount before you are eligible for a withdrawal.
Fairly technical? Here is an example that will clarify things for you: let’s say you opt for a sign up bonus with a 100% deposit match of up to ₹20,000, which has a 25x wagering requirement. So, if you’ve got the maximum amount of ₹20,000, you will have to wager at least ₹500,000 before you are eligible to make a withdrawal (₹20,000*25x=₹500,000).
Some passionate gamblers may be comfortable with this amount, while others may not be. That is why we constantly urge you to read the T&Cs and check the wagering requirements before opting for any casino bonus, just so there are no disappointments later.
All casino bonuses come with some wagering requirements; opt for bonuses with the lowest wagering requirement, like 10x to 30x.
Do All Online Casinos Have a Sign Up Bonus?
Almost all online casinos have some sort of sign in bonus; the most common one is the deposit match, but there are often cash bonuses and free spins awarded on sign up.
Can I Claim a Sign Up Bonus if I rRegister From Mobile?
Depending on the online casino, you can claim a sign in bonus if you register from mobile. Also, many online casinos with mobile apps have additional bonuses for the players who sign in from the mobile app.
Are Sign Up Bonuses a Safe Option?
Sign up bonuses are a safe option, especially if you wish to test the games, increase your bankroll, and have a better chance of winning. Still, you need to mind the T&Cs and wagering requirements that almost always accompany the sign up bonuses.
Why are Wagering Requirements in Place?
The wagering requirements are in place for several reasons. The primary one is for the casinos to make money and to prevent the players from fleecing the casinos for cash. Wagering requirements also prevent money laundering online; they prevent depositing illegal money in the online casino and withdrawing them as legal wins.
Can I Withdraw My Sign Up Bonus?
If you have signed up for a cashable casino sign up bonus, then you can withdraw it after fulfilling all the casino bonus terms and conditions and clearing the wagering requirements.
What are Some General T&C Related to Sign Up Bonuses?
Some of the main T&Cs most often found on online casino sign up bonuses are the wagering requirement, the time limit that ranges from 2 to 30 days, a minimum required initial deposit, eligible games, and the like.