How To Play The High Limit Blackjack – A Complete Guide
Blackjack has gained so much popularity in a short period of time. With advanced technology, many game developing companies have brought several variants of blackjack like free bet blackjack, War Blackjack, Double Attack Blackjack etc. into the online casino market.
One of the best variants is the high limit blackjack by Evolution gaming. This game is designed specifically for high rollers to whom budget isn’t an issue. The advantage is they can place bets with high limits. No doubt the risk is high but if you are both lucky and strategic, you can take away a huge pot of money.
- Payout Speed: 2-3 Days
- Win Rate: 97.26%
- 450+ Real Games
- Payout Speed: 1-2 Days
- Win Rate: 97.59%
- Best Deposit Methods
- Payout Speed: 4
- Win Rate: 96.43%
- Safe Banking
- Payout Speed: 2-3 Days
- Win Rate: 97.35%
- Indians Favorite Game
How to play high limit blackjack?
This variant of blackjack follows the same rules as the basic blackjack game except for the difference in bet limits. Below are some steps to play high limit blackjack:
- Six deck shoe is used and cards are shuffled after every round.
- Select the wager amount by clicking on-chip buttons on the table.
- Now, Click on the Deal button to begin the hand.
- Two cards are dealt with by both the player and the dealer.
- Player gets both the face-up cards, while dealer’ one card is facing up and another is face down.
- It’s the player’s decision to Hit, Stand, Split, Double Down, Surrender, or Insurance.
- One(either player or dealer) goes Bust if card value exceeds 21.
All the face cards and 10’s are valued as 10.
The cards from 2 to 9 are counted on their unit/pip value.
Aces are worth 1 or 11 depending on the required hand value.
Odds and Payouts at High Limit Blackjack
The odds of winning depend only on your actions. Though Blackjack is a direct game with player and dealer, it sounds simple but has to be strategic and smart to make your moves.
Everything is the same in this variant of blackjack except the advantage of a high bet limit. It’s almost impossible to know the exact RTP(return to player) of the game. House edge can be raised or reduced depending on your bet.
A Natural blackjack i.e. if the first two cards of the dealer or player have an automatic hand value of 21 or greater than 21, he goes bust. It will pay 3:2, whereas plain blackjack and all other regular main bets( excluding side bets) pay 1:1. On the Insurance side bet, you’ll get a payout of 2:1.
High limit Blackjack Probabilities
Online high limit blackjack is played with live dealers without leaving the comfort of your home. Unique tables are provided to VIP members who love to play with high stakes. For example, the Leo Vegas’s Private Blackjack table allows betting up to ₹1,000,000!
We advise that high rollers must consider the number of decks being used and the probability of busting the dealer based on your hand value. It’s simple higher the deck, the higher will be the house edge and vice-versa. Below is the table that shows the frequency of particular outcomes:
|Two Card Count||% Frequency|
|Hard Standing (17-20)t||30.0%|
|Decision Hands (1-16)||38.7%|
What you should know about High limit Blackjack?
In High limit blackjack, six decks of the cards are used with 52 cards in each deck. After each coup(round), cards are shuffled. Once you have placed the bet, you are not allowed to change your bet limit.
You can place additional side bets such as splits, insurance, and double down along with your main bets. These bets will be generated automatically if you have a suitable hand value. Let’s read some important aspects of this variant:
- The Player has to draw cards and take an action as to hit, stand or bust before the dealer reveals his facedown card.
- In a rare situation, if both the player and dealer have the blackjack on the first two dealt cards, this situation is known as ‘push’
- In case if the dealer’s hand value exceeds 21 while drawing cards, all the active players will win their wagers.
- The Player has to fix the minimum and maximum betting limits before every game session except for the side bets such as double down, split, and insurance.
- If a player couldn’t place his bet in a fixed time frame, the game round will continue without them.
- The Player has to click the deal button after placing the bet within the fixed time slot otherwise the two cards will be dealt with automatically.
- In case the player is disconnected from the game due to some technical issue, that is resolved later.
Top 5 Tips to Win the High limit Blackjack
- To know the basics of the game; read all the terminology and the difference compared to a plain blackjack game.
- Apply strategies that can reduce the house edge/ house advantage.
- You must know when to hit or stand in the game round.
- Try to combine Card counting with the Basic blackjack strategy. You must know when to place side bets to get the winning payout.
The high Blackjack game is all about tactics and your smart moves. It has a proven formula of practice and repetition to enhance the odds of winning. There are many Indian online casino sites offering different versions of blackjack. We suggest you go through all the terms and conditions, wager requirements, and payouts of your selected casino site before you begin to play!