Tips To Identify Blacklisted Casinos In India?
About hundreds of online gambling sites are available on the Internet. Do you think all of them are legal and vetted?
Well, the bitter truth is many of the online casinos that claim to be the best casinos worldwide are scams. But there is nothing to worry about!
If you know the techniques to differentiate between the original and rigged casinos; no one can stop you from earning real money.
On this page, you’ll find all the crucial factors discussed in detail to identify a fake casino site. Before that let’s quickly check out the list of vetted and verified casinos by our experts.
List of Blacklisted Casinos in India
#10 Proven ways to Identify a blacklisted Casino
Before you rush to sign-up at any random site. Try reading the reviews and ratings on Trustpilot, Google, or other search engines. Reviews reveal a lot about the casino’s reputation.
Unfortunately, if there are any unethical problems and issues; you’ll come to know. We have compiled a list of the most common scam messages reported by online punters:
- Additional taxes on winning payouts.
- Poor quality games
- Worst web-user interface experience.
- Buffering & navigation issues.
- Customer care is not supportive.
- Difficulty in withdrawing money.
- Rigged Casino games
- Unresponsive on mobile browsers and so on.
So, if you found any such comments in feedback; it’s better to immediately opt for another casino site.
Now moving to the main topic of discussion, how to spot a fake casino site?
- First and foremost look for the casino’s license and regulation authority.
- Check if available casino payment methods accept Indian currency or not?
- The casino must offer a huge array of the casino or sports games.
- Are the casino games are provided by leading casino software solutions?
- Try to contact customer support or use the live chat facility.
- Check if they provide generous casino bonuses & VIP programs.
- Is the wagering requirement too high?
- Do your selected casino provides free casino games?
- How much time does it take for withdrawals?
- Missing FAQ section and difficulty in using website features.
How to choose the best real money online Casino in India?
To know the difference, we suggest you visit a genuine and reputed casino site like Leovegas, betway, etc. The sites have been designed impressively with smooth navigation and a far better web-user experience. You can easily switch from the bonuses, casino games section to the payment section. A genuine casino site is:
- Licensed by top gaming authorities like MGA, Curacao, and the UK gambling commission.
- Convenient payment options like G-pay, Paytm, PhonePe are available.
- Audited by ecogra, TST, i tech labs on a regular basis.
- Promotes responsible gambling.
- RNG-based online game sessions to ensure fair gambling sessions.
- High RTPs & Instant winning payouts.
- Live betting facility is available.
- Mobile friendly
- Casino games are provided by casino software Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, Netent, etc.
Want to report a Rigged Casino?
Unfortunately, if you have been through a bad online gambling experience and know such fraudulent casino sites. We request you to kindly contact us and share your experience by filling the form below. Our casino look forward to helping you by taking strict action against such sites.[contact-form-7 id=”10004″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Why Trust Proindiancasinos?
Our casino experts have years of experience in ranking and reviewing the best real money casino sites for Indian players. We follow a rigorous approach when listing casinos on our site. So, what can you expect from us?
- Secure and safe gambling environment.
- SSL-encrypted payment methods.
- Guaranteed withdrawals.
- Huge welcome bonuses & promotional offers
Pro tip:We only promote responsible gambling through foreign-based casino sites. It’s not only legal but also safe and better than local casino sites.
Play at our recommended Real money Casino for Indian Players!
Stay tuned to our website! We keep updating our list of real money casinos on a regular basis.