IPL 2020 Match 12; RR vs KKR Preview, Pitch Report, Playing XI and Prediction
RR has already started there IPL 2020 journey with two wins against CSK and KXIP. In the last match, they set a high chase run record in IPL history ever. So with fresh and talented players like Sanju Samson and Rahul Tewatia cricket fans are hoping RR will make a hat-trick of victories like in 2015 tournament. The 12th match of IPL is all set to be played on 30th September 2020 at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. The match will start at 7.30 PM IST. This time RR will be facing off KKR.
KKR lost their opening match against the Mumbai Indians. They registered the 1st win in the second game against the SunRisers Hyderabad by 7 wickets. KKR has high hopes from Shubham gill who hit 5 fours and 2 sixes in the last game and Pat Cummins, the champion bowler. Both of them helped KKR to win in 2nd game.
Playing XIs of Both Squads:
Jos Buttler (wk), Steven Smith (capt)
Sanju Samson, Robin Uthappa, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Shreyas Gopal, Tom Curran, Jofra Archer, Ankit Rajpoot/Varun Aaron, Jaydev Unadkat
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Dinesh Karthik (capt & wk),
Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Nitish Rana, Eoin Morgan, Andre Russell, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Pat Cummins, Shivam Mavi, 10 Kuldeep Yadav, 11 Varun Chakravarthy
RR vs KKR Head to Head
Played- 21 | RR won- 10 | KKR won- 10 | NR- 1
Weather & Pitch reports:
The temperature will be high at 39 degree Celsius and a low of 29 degree Celsius.
Pitch is good for batting but due to dew issues that often get started in 2nd inning, the team with 1st batting has more chances to win. The last game played at Dubai stadium ended in a tie with RCB winning in super over.
- Pat Cummins will set a record of 100 T20 wickets; 2 wickets needed.
- This will be RR’s 150th IPL match
- Sanju Samson and Jos Buttler will complete 2500 and 1500 IPL runs; short of 132 and 110 runs respectively.
- Robin Uthappa to complete 25 IPL half-centuries and 4500 IPL runs; needs 1 half-century and 75 runs respectively
- Dinesh Karthik to complete 1000 IPL runs as captain; short of 40 runs.
- Eoin Morgan and Andre Russell will complete 1000 and 1500 IPL runs; require 88 and 89 runs.
Who will win Match 12 of IPL 2020?
No doubt RR has upper hand but this venue is tricky and adapting to new pitch conditions will be challenging. KKR has slightly more chances to win today.