IPL 2021: Match 5 KKR Vs. MI, Preview, Predictions & Milestones
Match 5: A Quick Overview:
|Match Venue:||PA Chidambaram Studio, Chennai|
|Match timings:||13th April 2020( Tuesday) at 7.30 pm|
|Where to watch?||Star Sports Network|
So, Let’s move to Match 5 of the IPL2021 T20 tournament. The battle will take place between the 5 times defending champions Rohit Sharma led-Mumbai Indians and 2-time champions; Eoin Morgan led -Kolkata Knight Riders.
Talking about recent matches, Mumbai Indians lost their first match against Royal Challenge Bangalore by 2 wickets. The cricket audience is waiting eagerly for their action in the next match against KKR. whereas KKR won the match beating Sunrise Hyderabad by 10 runs.
Mumbai Indians Vs. Kolkata Kinght Riders
Probable XIs: Mumbai Indians
Rohit Sharma (Captain), Chris Lynn/Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan (wk), Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Marco Jansen, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah.
- Mumbai Indians are confident with the players they own Like Bumrah, who has always given the reasons why he is called to as the best bowler?
- Marco Jansen is another advantage, whose performance made an everlasting impact in the last match against Kohli.
- Lynn and Yadav are looking forward to performing even better this time.
- Also, Hardik Pandya who didn’t get bowled in the previous match might get into the field this time.
See what Zaheer Khan said about Quinton Kock:
Let’s talk about KKR’s Winning performance in the last match.
Probable Playing XIs: Kolkata Knight Riders
Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Rahul Tripathi, Andre Russell, Eoin Morgan (Captain), Dinesh Karthik (wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Pat Cummins, Harbhajan Singh / Kuldeep Yadav, Varun Chakravarthy, Prasidh Krishna.
- Nitish Rana and Rahul Tripathi scored impressively and helped KKR hitting a big target.
- Prasidh Krishna-led Bowling went really well.
- Cummins, Shakib, and Russel also added the contribution.
- Dinesh Kartik and Skipper Eoin Morgan need to buck up to score more runs.
Pitch Details: PA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
Total Matches Played: 84
Matches won in 1st inning: 48
Matches won in 2nd inning: 34
Average Score in 1st inning: 160
Head to Head Details:
Total matches played: 27
MI won: 21
KKR won: 7
Milestones to be achieved:
- Kieron Pollard 2 sixes aways to complete 200 sixes in IPL history; presently at 198 sixes.
- Rohit Sharma needs 1 half-century to be in the top 3 list after Virat Kohli and Suresh Raina.
- Shubnam gill only 46 runs aways to complete his 1000IPL runs; currently at 954.
- Quinton de Kock away from 41 runs to complete his 2000 IPL runs.
- Rohit Sharma will be at the top of the hitting six lists if he somehow managed to shot 3 sixes this match; currently at 214 after MS dhoni 2.
- Eoin Morgan needs to hit 86 runs to complete his 7000 run record in T20 format.
Want to know Dream11 Team Prediction?
Rohit Sharma, Nitish Rana, Rahul Tripathi, Ishan Kishan, Dinesh Karthik, Andre Russel, Krunal Pandya, Pat Cummins, Marco Jansen, Jasprit Bumrah, Prasidh Krishna.
Who will win?
Mumbai Indians have a hunger to win and start open their winning account after lost opening math against Bangalore. Whereas KKR doesn’t hold any good record against MI.
Let’s see what surprise we encounter?
As per the statistics and analysis report, it is quite evident that Mumbai Indians will win the game.
Stay tuned to Proindiacasinos to get the latest IPL updates, point tables, schedules, and IPL live scores!