Guide to Play European Roulette For Free & Real Money
European roulette is one of the most popular and played online casino games in the world. Indeed, you can hardly find any casino that doesn’t offer this game.
Net Entertainment has added some of the amazing features that include a spinning wheel and a betting grid. Besides, stunning graphics and beautiful music keep you entertained. If you’re a beginner, it’s essential to know that the game is based on rules and hacks, which you must pay close attention to before you start to play.
Our review of offers a detailed insight into this game, the rules, gameplay, features, graphics, and everything else you need to know.
- Payout Speed: 2-3 Days
- Win Rate: 97.35%
- Indians Favorite Game
- Payout Speed: 2-3 Days
- Win Rate: 97.26%
- 450+ Real Games
What is European Roulette?
Among the traditional roulette variations, the European online roulette is the most loved and which you’re likely to find in a Pro Indian Casino.
The game incorporates the ever-spinning roulette wheel and the classic betting grid. In a live and land-based casino, a croupier spins the wheel and tosses a ball into the ring. In either way, the ball rolls in one direction while the wheel spins in the other direction.
The wheel is the most crucial feature of this game. It features 36 black and white numbered pockets and one white numbered pocket making a total of 37.
You need to guess the lucky number where the spinning wheel will likely come to a halt for you to win.
European Roulette Basic Rules to Win Real Money
There is no much difference in the rules of this game and other different varieties of roulette.
That is to mean; there is a spinning wheel with numbered small pockets. For you to win, you must guess where the ball will fall for the wheel to stop.
The trick to win is to hit the number, but there are other available betting options. For instance, you can win if you hit a number regardless of whether it’s odd or even. It can even be black or possibly red.
The online betting process is easy and follows the following sequence.
- For starters, you need to decide the number of chips to play with.
- Next, place the chip on your preferred square on the board.
- Then place your bet, but it shouldn’t be in direct proportion to the numbers. Remember, values, color, and number groups are betting bases.
- After placing the bet on your preferred position, spin the wheel for you to win.
- Cheer on and wait to win.
- All players hope to win after spinning the wheel, but you’ll lose the chips if this doesn’t happen. Luckily, there is an option of repeating the bet with just a few key-strokes.
- For you to remove the chips, press the button, and then reposition another bet.
- Start the whole process and play again. You’ll love the simplicity.
European Roulette Bets
Roulette is a game of chance, and to win, you need better odds, which will make the game more exciting. However, like all other games, you need to be patient, be committed, and not lose focus. Most importantly, to avoid the bad bets while paying attention to the right odds.
A player can bet
- A particular number
- Different number combination
- Whether a number is red/black/even/odd/large/small
Here we explore the different types of bet for this game.
It’s the most popular, and a player has his/her unique number. In an inside bet, you can bet on one or many numbers. There are different methods you can use to group the numbers. However, each number chosen must relate to a particular number on the betting table. With inside bets, the winnings may be lower, but the payout amount is larger.
Here, you can place the bet on a single number, including the “0” digit. The placement should fall in direct proportion to the number. The payout is at the ratio of 35:1. The winning chance is 2.7%.
When it comes to split-bet, you can place your bet on two different numbers, such as 12/13, 12/10, or 12/16. However, they must be adjacent to each other on the betting table. The payout ratio is 17:1 with a winning chance of 5.41%.
A Street is a triple number bet where you’ll place a bet on a number sequence, for instance, 4/5/6 or 15 or 19/20/21. There is an 8.11% chance of winning with a payout ratio of 11.1.
A Corner bet involves you placing a bet on four numbers that create a square shape on the betting table such as 1/2/4/5. The winning chance is 10.81 %, whereas the payout is 8:1.
Double Street Bet
A double street bet is where you place a bet on numbers on two rows. Each row has six numbers, and the chances of winning are 15.79% with a payout of 5:1.
An outside bet has a higher chance of winning than the inside bet.
The even bet is more popular since it covers at least partial the outcomes except the number “0′ which is in the American Roulette. These bets are red or black/even or odd/ 1-18/19-36.
These bets have a 48.65% winning chance, which is close to 50%. With such a high possibility of winning, their payout ratio is 1:1.
Column and Dozen Bet
Other variations of outside bets include Column bet and Dozen bet, which cover twelve numbers, and the possibility of winning is a third. There’s a winning chance of 32.43% and less due to ‘0’ as well as double ‘0’ slots. You have the chance of betting on 1st, 2nd, or 3rd numbers, and these are 1-12/13-24/25-36 or 1st, 2nd, or 3rd column. The payout ratio is 2:1.
European Roulette Betting Tips & Strategies
When you play European roulette online, the table will evokes the memories of a land-based option.. While playing, you’ll get the feel of playing in an original betting environment. The graphics are nostalgic, while the disc part is where all the action falls.
In a land-based casino, the work of the croupiers who are employees is to handle the bets. In an online-based casinos, things are entirely different, and how to bet is a complicated issue since your bet depends on the amount of money you’d like to bankroll and the duration.
Like most casino games, you’ll need a combination of luck and strategy to walk away with riches. Below, we look at the tips and strategies of that will help you win the game.
- Start at the free table to place your bet. Here, you don’t have to stake your money, but you’ll experience the game’s real feel.
- Next, you’ll realize there are different roulette variations, but start with the European option, which is easier to master and has a higher winning chance.
- Next, avoid crowded tables since there’s less chance of winning and sharing the loot.
- Before you place the bet, spin the roulette wheel several times to be sure there’s no bias. Always consider reputable casinos where you can play European roulette online.
- Understand all about winning chances, betting categories, and the payout ratios. This will help in deciding how to place inside/outside bets to increase your chance of winning.
- Ensure you have all the rounds at your fingertips to project future bets.
- But as soon as the casino dealer is done with paying off and removes the winning mark.
- Pay key attention to how you place your bet.
- You can’t place a bet as soon as the ball enters the spinning wheel head.
- If you choose to stay at the betting table for a long time, then reduce the bets since your money will be less.
- Don’t wait, quit when you still can. The more you stay, the higher the chance of losing money.
- Aim to lose less.
- Lastly, avoid leaving with colored chips.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I avoid being scammed when playing European roulette in an online casino?
Our site is legitimate, and the casinos we recommend offer genuine games from reputable developers. For instance, Net entertainment is the brand behind the European roulette game.
Can I play European roulette in a live casino?
Yes! In a live casino, you get the feel and experience of a land-based European roulette complete with a screen, a table, and a croupier.
How do I place the bet in European roulette?
There are many bets in European roulette, and each has its winning chance and payout ratio. You can bet on a number, a group of numbers, color combinations, even/odd and large/small.
As a beginner, can I bet with real money in European roulette?
When starting, you don’t have to bankroll your money on a bet before learning the rules, tips, and strategies. Luckily, European roulette has free chips, which you can use before you gain confidence.
Which bet guarantees a win in European roulette, outside or inside bet?
It’s worth noting that European roulette is a game of chance whereby you can win or lose. However, the outside bet has a more predictable outcome than an inside bet. Equally, the payout ratio is 1: 1.
There you have it, a complete guide of how to play the European roulette, place your bet, strategies, and tips. Like all casino games, this online roulette purely depends on chance or luck. There are many strategies to win, and it’s nearly impossible to win with every bet. However, you can boost your winning probability by avoiding bad bets and focus on good odds.
The trick to winning is having everything right and be ready before the game. Lastly, if you’re a beginner, don’t bet with your money. Attempt with free chips and only use money when you feel ready.